Instructions for Online Request Form
- Name of the person requesting the records.
- Email address of the person requesting the records
- Phone number of the person requesting the records.
- Location of the court which has custody of the records.
- Address of the person requesting the records.
- Specifically describe the requested records.
IMPORTANT: Specify with as much detail the records you are requesting. In describing the records, provide a case number if possible and the name of a party in the case.
To find a case number and identify possible records, click here.
After finding the case, click on the case number to view a summary and register of actions that that should assist you in identifying specific records in the case and the court that maintains the records.
Examples of possible records could be a criminal complaint for armed robbery against John Doe, or an order granting a divorce petition involving John and Jane Doe.